- Added the option pA (for print all) directly in ap
- Corrected a bug for vectors of size inferior to 5
- Corrected several bugs with lists recursion
- Corrected minor bugs
- Added the date in the DESCRIPTION file
- Corrected a bug with lists of data.frames with AsIs matrices inside.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- 2931a96 - (achateigner) changed README.md
- aa84f7a - (achateigner) new version, corresponding to the R 3.4.0 upgrade.
- 32ff9b6 - (achateigner) changed the name to apercu
- aca7c45 - (achateigner) Title field in Title case
- afbc800 - (achateigner) corrected the “aperçu”
- 6eca98c - (achateigner) modified readme
- 85f8ac0 - (Aurelien Chateigner) updated changelog and readme
- 3ac1bf2 - (Aurelien Chateigner) Added changelog and Readme
- 4e69c7a - (Aurelien Chateigner) Added the fittingLimits function, resolved the problem of small data frames in objects. The library is now in version 0.2.1
- c0cfd24 - (Aurelien Chateigner) goes to beta version : 0.2.0
- 2e62d95 - (Aurelien Chateigner) added the compatibility with small objects, finished the tests
- 5ab6cf4 - (Aurelien Chateigner) Started to ad testthat tests
- adeed99 - (Aurelien Chateigner) resolved the problem of slow execution on a df with AsIs matrix inside
- a0e4ab1 - (Aurelien Chateigner) several corrections…
- 42ebaba - (Aurelien Chateigner) corrected my é
- bc1a3a0 - (Aurelien Chateigner) The print is now working properly, it also works again with all the objects, and one can chose to print all or not. Version 0.1.2
- c47cc94 - (Aurelien Chateigner) divided the ap to have smaller and more generic functions, aperWrapper, apercu, classDeterminer. Finally, added a specific print an d ap class to only output the apercu as default, and the dimensions and classes when print(apObject, all=T).
- 0be4354 - (Aurelien Chateigner) corrected the case when elements of data frame have several classes
- ac5cb2d - (Aurelien Chateigner) 1st commit