denpro: Visualization of Multivariate Functions, Sets, and Data
We provide tools to
(1) visualize multivariate density functions and density estimates
with level set trees,
(2) visualize level sets with shape trees,
(3) visualize multivariate data with tail trees,
(4) visualize scales of multivariate density estimates with
mode graphs and branching maps, and
(5) visualize anisotropic spread with 2D volume functions and
2D probability content functions.
Level set trees visualize mode structure,
shape trees visualize shapes of level sets of unimodal densities,
and tail trees visualize connected data sets.
The kernel estimator is implemented
but the package may also be applied for visualizing other density estimates.