funModeling: Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Preparation Tool-Box Book

Around 10% of almost any predictive modeling project is spent in predictive modeling, 'funModeling' and the book Data Science Live Book (<http://livebook.datascienceheroes.com/>) are intended to cover remaining 90%: data preparation, profiling, selecting best variables 'dataViz', assessing model performance and other functions.

Version: 1.6.4
Depends: R (≥ 3.2.1), Hmisc (≥ 3.17.1)
Imports: ROCR, ggplot2, gridExtra, pander, reshape2, scales, dplyr, lazyeval, utils, RColorBrewer, moments
Published: 2017-06-17
Author: Pablo Casas
Maintainer: Pablo Casas <pcasas.biz at gmail.com>
BugReports: https://github.com/pablo14/funModeling/issues
License: GPL-2
URL: livebook.datascienceheroes.com
NeedsCompilation: no
CRAN checks: funModeling results

Downloads:

Reference manual: funModeling.pdf
Package source: funModeling_1.6.4.tar.gz
Windows binaries: r-devel: funModeling_1.6.4.zip, r-release: funModeling_1.6.4.zip, r-oldrel: funModeling_1.6.4.zip
OS X El Capitan binaries: r-release: funModeling_1.6.4.tgz
OS X Mavericks binaries: r-oldrel: funModeling_1.6.4.tgz
Old sources: funModeling archive

Linking:

Please use the canonical form https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=funModeling to link to this page.