geoCount: Analysis and Modeling for Geostatistical Count Data
This package provides a variety of functions to analyze and model geostatistical count data with generalized linear spatial models, including
1) simulate and visualize the data;
2) posterior sampling with robust MCMC algorithms (in serial or parallel way);
3) perform prediction for unsampled locations;
4) conduct Bayesian model checking procedure to evaluate the goodness of fitting;
5) conduct transformed residual checking procedure.
In the package, seamlessly embedded C++ programs and parallel computing techniques are implemented to speed up the computing processes.