meta: General Package for Meta-Analysis
User-friendly general package providing standard methods for meta-analysis and supporting Schwarzer, Carpenter, and Rücker, "Meta-Analysis with R" (2015):
- fixed effect and random effects meta-analysis;
- several plots (forest, funnel, Galbraith / radial, L'Abbe, Baujat, bubble);
- statistical tests and trim-and-fill method to evaluate bias in meta-analysis;
- import data from 'RevMan 5';
- prediction interval, Hartung-Knapp and Paule-Mandel method for random effects model;
- cumulative meta-analysis and leave-one-out meta-analysis;
- meta-regression (if R package 'metafor' is installed);
- generalised linear mixed models (if R packages 'metafor', 'lme4', 'numDeriv', and 'BiasedUrn' are installed).
Please use the canonical form
to link to this page.