UPDATES TO VERSION 2.1.1
We have changed the interfaces for most of our exported functions. We add new estimators for the number of species represented by at least r individuals in a random sample.
Code in this repository aims to expand the functionality of Preseq available in the R statistical computing enviroment. There are five ways this is supposed to work:
- The basic functionality of the preseq program, initially focusing only on library complexity, is available. These functions contain the string "rfa" as part of their names.
- The mathematical routines for doing rational function approximation via continued fractions is implemented as a wrapper for our existing functionality in C++.
- Fitting a zero-truncated negative binomial distribution to the sample is available. These functions include the string "ztnb" as part of the names.
- The simulation module is used to generate samples based on mixture of Poisson.
- Extra functions are provided to estimate the number of species represented at least r times in a random sample.
See https://cran.r-project.org/package=preseqR for details.