Known issues: https://github.com/PredictiveEcology/quickPlot/issues
- minor bug fix for when quickPlot::Plot is called inside a custom function called “Plot”
- reworked internal approach to determine object name and object environments
- Small tweaks that allow methods to be built by other packages (e.g., PredictiveEcology/NetLogoR)
- new functions
sp2sl to convert pairs of
SpatialPoints objects to single
SpatialLines objects, principally for plotting arrows as connected points.
Spatial* objects that had a color column, which was not working correctly.
- add more examples to non-internal functions and do run them (per CRAN)
- added checks in the tests to ensure all exported functions have examples
- A new package, which takes all primary plotting out of the