Functions are partly renamed to leave the ‘.’ mostly for generic functions
- function ratio.ds is now called: ratioDT
- function ratio.append_smalles is now called: ratio_append_smallest
- function preparation.DT2 is now called: preparationDT2
- Bug in correction for adhering particles of method ‘M1’ removed: Calculation of Errors is optional for functions ‘Error = TRUE/FALSE’.
- at several occasions better testing for correct dimensions of input data sets
- function select.VarsElements has new option ‘invert = TRUE/FALSE’.
- function ratioDT has new option ‘id.vars’. If given, the function is faster.
- function ratio.DT1_DT2 is now called: ratio.ds (for “ratio of data sets”). ratio.DT1_DT2 is kept as alias for backwards compatibility
- the data set UpperCrust is used as default DT2_replace now only in the function CorrectionAdheringParticles, no longer in the function preparation.DT2
- documentation for ratio.ds is improved
- function ratio.DT1_DT2: new ratio methods log, ar and cr
- function ratio.DT1_DT2: new option ‘vars.ref’ for the ratio_type ‘ar’ and ‘alr’ where the reference element can be provided. If ‘vars.ref’ is left empty function still asks interactively for the reference element.
- Description file contains now the info from the ReadMe
- bug in CorrectionAdheringParticles: checking of the classes of the entries is now working correctly
- selectVarsElements finds element duplicates on each object separately and gives a warning
- method alr: unnecessary looping replaced by vectored version (much faster now)
- function preparation.DT2: if ‘vars’ are provided and vars are element abbreviations function checks now if all ‘vars’ are in the data sets and if there are more ‘vars’ than columns it gives a warning
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.